AWMI offers a group counseling and social development class every Thursday, led by a team of hosts on a rotating basis. The team includes Dr. Ricardo Bonarchy Telemaque esq, Marie Jose Dorvilier, Pastor Augustin, Marly D. Cadet and guest host Dr. Jillandra Rovaris.
- To Educate and Provide a supportive environment for individuals to share their experiences, feelings, and challenges with others who may be facing similar issues.
- Offers an opportunity to develop new coping strategies and problem-solving skills, which can improve mental and emotional well-being.
- Promotes a sense of community and helps to reduce feelings of isolation or loneliness.
- Encourages individuals to develop stronger communication and interpersonal skills, which can enhance personal relationships and social interactions.
- Offers a space for self-reflection, introspection, and personal growth.
- Provides a forum for learning and sharing knowledge about mental health, wellness, and social issues.
- Helps to reduce stigma and promote greater awareness and understanding of mental health and social issues.
- Fosters a sense of empowerment and encourages individuals to take an active role in their own mental health and social development.
- Provides an opportunity to build positive relationships and form meaningful connections with others in the community.
- Offers a chance to learn from experts in the field of mental health and social development as well as keep them informed on social activities.